The Shares Section was established to oversee shares transfer processes and preserve the shareholders’ equity at the Section
UNION COOP Membership terms and conditions:
Pursuant to article (7) of the UNION COOP bylaw, new members must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a UAE national, permanently residing in UNION COOP's area of work
- Must not be a member of another cooperative society engaged in similar activities within UNION COOP's area of work.
- Must be of a good behavior, and have not been sentenced to a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude and dishonesty, unless rehabilitated
- Must not be under the age of eighteen full calendar years
- Must accept in writing the bylaw of UNION COOP.
Required documents for shares transfer from a current shareholder to a new shareholder: