Refund, Replace, Repair & Return Policy
Your satisfaction is guaranteed at all our Branches. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we will take back sold items with the below terms & conditions for either exchange or refund, as per your requirement:
No Return & Exchange shall be provided for the following:
- Frozen or chilled or grilled or cooked items.
- Bakery items.
- Fruit & vegetables.
- Underwear, under Garments & swimwear.
- Books, magazines, newspapers, CD, DVD or any other copy able items.
- Promotion items.
- Personnel hygiene products like shaver, epilators, trimmers, clippers, massagers etc.
- Open Package, Seal broken, Tampered or damaged items & Balance of partially used items.
- Etisalat, Du vouchers and Salik Tag cards.
- Purchase payment made by Government body (exchange only)
Terms & Condition:
- Product must be returned to the Branch from where it was purchased, with Original Sales Invoice.
- Product must be returned with original packaging & accessories in resale able condition.
- Service, delivery and installation charges are non refundable once performed.
- Special order items or cut cable / wire are non-refundable.
- If the product is incomplete, damaged or scratched, it will not be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- Return voucher will be issued only if the product is found defective within 24 hours for food products, 7 days for nonfood & 72 hours for other Electronics, Electrical, Home Appliances and Furniture items from the date of purchase and replacement or exchange may be given at the discretion of UNION COOP.
- Payment made by the debit card or credit card, refund amount will be credited in the same account only within period of 7 working days.
- No refund will be given for any payment made by way of gift voucher or exchange voucher.
Warranty Terms & Conditions:
- Manufacturers warranty wherever applicable as per items, commences from the date of purchase mentioned on the sales invoice.
- Primary responsibility for warranty service rests with the product brand owner / principal supplier and Union coop is a facilitator only.
- Accessories, batteries and consumables are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty becomes invalid if the product(s) has been opened or tampered by an unauthorized person or other service center.
- Please retain sales invoice and warranty card to claim warranty.
- Warranty is applicable within the limits of U.A.E only, unless specified otherwise.
- Repaired items must to be collected within 30 days of delivery date.
- Any claim after 30 days will not be entertained and UNION COOP has full authority to dispose these items.
Thank you for your cooperation and wishing you pleasant shopping experience.
Toll Free 800 88 89